ICSIG Track at BAAL 2011 (University of the West of England, Bristol, 29-31/08/2011)
- Yen-Liang Lin, Intercultural Communication and Young Learners: an analysis of online and face-to-face interaction
- Qiufen Yu, Communication Styles Across Cultures
- Liang Wang, Internet-mediated intercultural teaching and learning: an overview of opportunities and challenges in China
- Jo Angouri, Using Real life data to teach ‘Intercultural Communication’
- Jane Woodin, Intercultural Communication: A foreign language perspective
- Trevor Grimshaw, David Skidmore and Kyoko Murakami, Turn Taking in University Seminars: The negotiation of meanings and identities in an intercultural space
For more information, please visit BAAL 2011 website.